Friday, August 12, 2011

The Road Trip Begins!


   Hello out there to whomever is reading.  This is going to be a blog that I will update as often as I can, and will be about my year with AmeriCorps, and the adventures of a city girl living in a VERY rural area. 
   My year with AmeriCorps is going to be adventurous, exciting and overall extremely educational.  I will be working as a nutritional counselor with the Anderson Valley Jr./Sr. High School.  I don't know much more than that as of right now.  But I will be sure to update once I know.

   Tomorrow I embark on a week long cross country road trip.  My car is all packed and ready to go!  Just finishing up some laundry at the moment and last minute things here and there.  I am quite excited about it all!

   What an adventure!!





No comments:

Post a Comment