Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 4 - Omaha Nebraska





  Today was a LONG day and an extremely boring one at that.  I came to really dislike seeing corn.  I primarily was driving through Iowa.  There is NOTHING in Iowa which excited me.  Boooo.  I even got tired of listening to music!

   I eventually decided upon seeing how big I could blow bubbles with gum.... I concluded Trident gum does not blow very good bubbles.  Major fail.



    So I am now in Omaha Nebraska and very tired.  I am going to be getting up super early to get a good start on my day towards Boulder Colorado!!  Very excited for tomorrow, I have a feeling I may fall in love with Colorado.  I have some strange fascination with states (or cities) that begin with the letter C... Chicago, Colorado, California.... is there something to that?? anyone??

  So tomorrow is another long day, any ideas of games I could play??  I'm not big on the alphabet game, must figure out other games to play.  Also the spanish cd is definitely getting on my nerves now... es un problemo mayor! (that may be spelled wrong).

   So thats all today.  Oh and I was highly disappointed that I did not find any road side stands that sold corn.... after seeing all that corn all day long! Iowa is such a tease!

  My route so far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment