Monday, August 22, 2011

Cross Country Road Trip in Pictures (part 1)


Driving out of Arlington, VA
Here I go!!!! (Day 1)
West Virginia 
West Virginia
West Virginia
Diana got me some friends (she's pooh bear, I'm piglet, she even put our faces on them!)
Wind Farm on the way to Louisville
In Louisville!! I miss my own crazy Daisy
Bored!!
Chicago! 

North Avenue Beach (Chicago)
Lots and lots and lots of Volleyball nets! (Chicago)
What a fantastic running/biking path! right on the beach, so jealous (Chicago)
Had to put my toes in the water :-) (Chicago)
Stopped for lunch (In Iowa)

Wide open fields
So many Sunflowers!

Driving into Colorado!
View from my friend Jordan's back deck! We had dinner out there with that back drop.... quite breath taking
More views

and more
As you can tell, I was quite captivated by this view
 


    ** These pictures are taking a really long time to upload, most likely because the internet here is suuuuper slow, so I'll upload the rest when I can.  But I wanted to at least get as many as I could uploaded for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment