Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Volunteering Gig

 Hello everyone!

   So a part of this whole AmeriCorps gig is that we have to take on a volunteering job, of no more then 10 hours a month.  This officially starts in November, so I've been trying to figure out what I could do.  After my co-chaperoning the field trip I decided that this would be the perfect volunteering gig!
  So I am officially part of the Venturing group!  I am very excited about this, as I loved hanging out with those girls and feel that I could really be a good "cool" adult for them to talk to and perhaps look up to.
  Also, I have joined in helping out with the Garden Club on Thursdays at the Elementary school.  Lets see if I can get those garden skills sharpened!

  That is really all the news for right now.  Other then I am super excited for Thanksgiving!! I am going to be having Thanksgiving in Sonoma with Leslie and Owen and the rest of that side of the family.  Very excited to see everyone! And very glad that I can still have Thanksgiving with Family :-)

  I guess there is one more exciting thing going on.... but I'm going to wait a bit longer before I share that one with you all ;-)  I'll give you a hint though... it has to do with a boy! :-)


  Will fill you all in more soon!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment